Dental crowns are used to restore and enhance teeth that are damaged or to replace missing teeth. A crown, also called a cap, is used to entirely cover a damaged tooth. A crown not only strengthens the tooth but it can also dramatically improve the tooth’s appearance, shape and alignment. Traditionally, having to get a crown took weeks, but with our CEREC same-day crown service, we can have most ceramic crowns fabricated and delivered all in one appointment! And we will not use uncomfortable impression trays! Our highly trained team delivers same-day crowns with precision.
Crowns may be used to:
- Replace a large filling when there is little tooth structure remaining
- Protect a weak tooth from fracturing
- Restore a fractured tooth
- Attach a bridge
- Cover a dental implant
- Cover a discolored or poorly shaped tooth
- Cover a tooth that has had root canal treatment
For more information about same-day dental crowns in Sullivan, Illinois, please contact Sullivan Dental Clinic at 217-728-8711 and schedule an appointment with our dentist, Dr. Chris Havlik.